Saturday 1 January 2022

Senses

Seeing the prompt for the first Sinful Sunday in January being I wondered how I would manage to put into action an idea I'd had for a while now. I've always wanted to just lay back and be part of a sensory journey. Putting together the words was easy but the image itself required a bit of daring and experimentation. It's not perfect but neither am I.

Senses


Blindfold me so I cannot see what is coming next

Whisper in my ear the things you're going to do to me

Tease me with your hands, mouth and toys provided

Let me smell your scent and how turned on you are

Taste me as you make me cum while I do the same to you

Kiss me and share our rewards

Use my body for pleasure and surrender yourself to me

Cuddle me and sleep contented in my arms




4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that coloured rope and the scene you describe is absolutely delicious. A menu of pleasure and fun!

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is an intriguing array of implements ... and situation.
    Cuddles and sleep could be a long time coming !!!
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's a situation that I'd happily explore when I find someone to try it out with but I'd also want to do the same back x

      Delete
  3. Wow I love the situation you describe. Great picture to go along with it. The colored rope is awesome as well

    ReplyDelete