Sunday 23 January 2022

How I Knew I Was And Have Always Been Kinky

So I've alluded to kink in my bio but when the question appeared for Five Things I reviewed what I'd written. I've condensed those and added bits I'd missed. I think I've always been kinky due to my inquisitive nature and thirst for knowledge when I find a subject interesting. Some of the kinks were purely coincidental of the situation others were knowingly tried but nevertheless they are all valid as I'm still growing and finding other kinks to explore to this very day. There are other kinks but this is a taster and affirmation that I have always been and will continue to be KINKY 😁

Exhibitionism

At the end of June 1998, at a party somewhere near Lakeside I had my first sexual encounter and unknowingly a foray into exhibitionism (my first kink 😊). I'd been chatting with the girl who's party it was and getting along fine when someone came up and whispered in her ear. The next thing I know she's pointed out that her friend in the skimpy shorts fancied me, as the skimpy shorts walked out into the garden. She pushed me towards the door and whispered "go for it". Anxiously I headed to the garden as that never happened to me before. Well the anxiety soon disappeared when she grabbed my arm and took me to a dark corner. The rest is a blur but I was informed that our friends came looking for us an hour later when we'd not been seen inside for a while 😀 Fast forward 4 weeks and I'm laying in the middle of a field near Lakeside just a short distance from the M25 with the girl who's party it was fingering her as someone walks their dog on the outskirts.

March 1994 I'm with my wife to be at a friends flat, watching a film with my hand inside her top, teasing her nipples and bringing near to an orgasm (exhibitionist mode activated).

90s was the  of the progression of the exhibitionist streak, from the humble beginnings in the field in the 80's to being in our garden late at night with my wife in long coat and thigh high boots. The thrill of getting caught and being seen will always be a draw. Christmas 95 also saw us experiment with adult photography in the form of nudes, toys and sex.

Swinging/Group Sex/Threesomes

January 2007 another journey of discovery began. It had only been a few weeks from signing up on the website to our first meet. A true baptism of fire when we responded to an ad for last minute meet up as they'd been let down. Well in truth a couple had dropped out. A quick chat between the girls on the phone and we frantically showered and headed off all smartly dressed to enjoy our first MMMMMFF. Yes we jumped in at the deep end and other than nerves from me we had a great time. Two days later we had arranged to go for a meal and then to a swingers club with a couple we'd been chatting with for nearly 2 weeks. This encounter almost put a stop to everything due to miscommunication, lack of chemistry between the other partners and ending up in separate rooms. Thankfully we got through this minor setback and embarked on some memorable times and gained some good friends along the way.

In April we met a couple local to us (walking distance of where we lived) through the website and embarked on a mutual friendship that introduced us to several things, none of which I have any regrets about other than the fact we lost contact with them. Firstly I learned my tongue and fingers will be described as magical for the first time, and continue for many years to come. The female was pregnant and I managed to make her orgasm uncontrollably, and yes I would do it again to any woman who asked. To this day I still have a thing for pregnant women as there is just something special and magical about the power they hold.

Over the next few years we had a lot of fun and experienced many things from MMF to separate room swapping to voyeurism to orgies to BBC. We encountered many people with whom we became friends. We drove to various points of the country to see the people we made friends with via the website and its chatrooms. Midlands, Lincolnshire, Wiltshire and Surrey all have special memories but two stand out, a late night trip to London with another couple to visit a guy they knew who extremely well endowed at 12 inches. I've not seen one so big since. The second was a threesome with another guy in Wiltshire which was broadcast live into the chatroom via webcam.

Gangbangs

At the start of 2011 after several weeks of planning we attended our first gangbang. The drive to the location of the event was a little nerve wracking and only made worse by traffic.
Eventually we arrived and were greeted at the door by the other lady participant and organiser of the event and her partner. The girls department to another room to get changed whilst I chatted with the partner to check there were no hiccups and all was ready as planned. Entering the main area I noticed about a dozen or so males casually sat around in chairs and large cushioned platform for the girls. After about 5 mins the girls entered and proceeded to put a bit of a show for the guys before inviting them to join in, which they eagerly did. Overall the night was a good success and also paid quite nicely.

A few weeks later we received a message asking to meet us both to discuss a proposition. The actual proposition was actually to work one night every couple of weeks at a club which held regular gangbangs. Well it was a simple opportunity and would usually 4 girls so the ratio would always be 3-4 to 1 which is fairly standard. Needless to say we took the chance and enjoyed making new friends and a bit of money as well.

BDSM

Some point in the early 2010s I developed an interest in BDSM. It started initially as restraints and light spanking and then a collar & leash and a crop were added to the repertoire. Since then I have added wax play, nipple & clit clamps/suckers and a ball gag/restraint to the list. I'm not a natural sadist but when the mood takes I can be cruel but attentive.

Rope

This is very new to me but has been an intrigue for many years now. Back in the summer of 2021 I bought my first length of rope and then didn't use it due to various circumstances. At the start of 2022 I purchased my first rope book and as of writing this I have attempted my first bit of rope work. It's not pretty but it's a start and I was quite pleased I managed it as it's all one handed.





1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous kinky history you've had and what an amazing journey of discovery you've been on. Thanks for sharing. Julie x

    ReplyDelete