Saturday 7 August 2021

Enjoying Nature (Au Naturelle)

After a few busy weeks where I've not been able to get out for a walk after work due to weather, mood, shopping or dad taxi I was missing the countryside.

This week I managed to get out twice and felt all the better for it. I have always enjoyed being out in the wild and I find it mentally relaxing when I most need it. And oh boy did I need it, as the pressure of working on several interlinked projects was taking it's toll.

For my second walk of the week I opted for one of the routes that has some secluded spots hoping to get some pictures and enjoy that exhibitionist/naturist streak I have. Taking inspiration from some of the excellent nature shots on last weeks themed Sinful Sunday, I found a quiet spot that allowed a view of the main path without drawing attention to what I was doing.

Shortly after I'd stopped taking pics 3 people walked along the main path and not one of them spotted me in a semi dressed state 😀





1 comment:

  1. Brilliant shot... and you have some rather lovely ink there too

    Molly

    ReplyDelete