Saturday 31 July 2021

As Yet Untitled

I found the prompt "Extreme Angle" for Sinful Sunday a creative challenge that actually got me starting to enjoy my photography again. After a near two year lull where I hardly thought about the picture being taken I had a focus. I enjoyed thinking of the shot and composition and it was just another step on the road to regaining my confidence and finding out who I am.

I took many different shots in different poses. Some were good and some weren't, choosing one I truly liked was hard but hopefully this captures the essence of the prompt. Sadly a good caption eludes me.






1 comment:

  1. Yay, I am delighted that the prompt helped you to get back into your photography. I hope that continues and we as a result we get more sexy pictures like this

    Molly

    ReplyDelete