Friday 16 July 2021

Gags - Never Tried One Until Now

So I've never really experimented with gags as much I'd like. Not sure why but I suspect it's something that never really came up with my partner at the time or the small number of play partners.

Yes there are lots of images out there of the gagged person drooling but that's just a natural thing when you mouth produces excess saliva to stop it drying out. But it's not that part that fuels my imagination, it's the eyes and the element of control that gets me.

I find gags intriguing and when I have a partner I'd like to experiment but not just with the standard gags but also improvised ones. Anything from a simple silk sash to a pair of panties would be ideal. My preference would be for panties that have been wet from either squirting or wetting from watersports, yes I'm that kinky.

Sometimes though you need to try something for yourself to understand the thrill fully so that's exactly what I did. I'd had this gag sat around for a while now not being used just waiting for the right time. So I dug it out and stepped outside my comfort zone not sure what to expect.

Adrenaline pumping I strapped the gag around my head as I placed the ball in my mouth. Initial panic was more a "hope I don't get interrupted" than anything else. As I adjusted to the sensation I realised that I was enjoying a slight thrill at something new. I also realised that I'd do it again and would definitely try it with a partner if I find one again. I ended up wearing it for 15 minutes which I'm proud of for a first attempt.

Overall it felt good to step outside my comfort zone and experiment with something new. I will continue to do this from now on to better myself and get out of the hole I've put myself in.


A big thank you to those I've chatted with this week on twitter who've been understanding and encouraging.




2 comments:

  1. Your eyes in this image are so intense. And self exploration is a wonderful thing. I hope you continue to enjoy exploring and experimenting

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was the first thing I noticed about the pic and I don't know if it's the unknown or the thrill that caused it. I'll continue to explore and hopefully find myself and someone for me along the way

      Delete