Saturday 4 December 2021

Colour Splash - Plug Away

When the prompt for December appeared I was pleased as I had several pictures that I'd taken previously that I hadn't used. The hardest decision was which one. Both feature colourful items but one has a more striking colour but I quickly realised it overpowers the image so I opted for the more subtle one.

I may still use the other one another time or I may redo it. Sinful Sunday has pushed me to be more creative with my personal photos and has also been very therapeutic at times.







3 comments:

  1. This s absolultely amazing. I love the angle of this shot so much

    Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The monthly prompts have really helped me be more creative this year and I plan to keep participating on this and the other prompts more in the new year.

      Delete
  2. This is an amazing angle and I love how subtle the color is. - mariasibylla

    ReplyDelete