Saturday 27 November 2021

The Storyteller

Gather round I have a tale to tell.



In the not so distant past there was someone who overcame their shyness and gathered up the courage to be more confident. They pushed themselves to do this as they had decided to embrace the world of swinging. For several years this was great, they had a fulfilling life, with plenty of friends and a very active sex life.

One day events took place that bought their world crashing to the ground. They dusted themselves off, pushed through the pain and actually became slightly more confident but the shyness was creeping back in. However this only lasted for a couple of years before things began to falter and the confidence dwindled. Eventually they had almost reverted to their former self with one major difference, they were now on their own.

After several years in the wilderness they started taking steps to build themselves back up. Only small steps to build confidence and overcome the shyness but everyone has to start somewhere. The journey continues to this day and at times they may be vocal about their failure to progress or go quiet when they see people they've tried to flirt with having fun. Generally they spend a lot of time wondering how to find a friend with benefits, a kinky date or just playmates for some good banter and sexy times. They feel hopelessly lost at times but know there are others who make them smile and encourage them to continue.


Yes this person is me. I had the idea come to me as I roused from sleep the other morning and even then I've struggled to put the words down effectively. I'm a work in progress and still learning to love myself so someone can love me.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment