Saturday 18 December 2021

Would You Care To Join Me

There used to be a time when on the Saturday before Christmas I would be preparing to embark on one of the most looked forward to parties in our calendar year. The swingers club we regularly went to had their annual Christmas party/Masked Ball and was the main occasion for me to dress up in a dinner jacket. It was a fun and fairly formal affair but never over the top. I dusted out the jacket as I've not worn it now for 10 years and hopefully the result is pleasing.


Check out the other sinners 



7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, simple compliments are a much needed confidence boost and encouragement to continue posting.

      Delete
  2. Just the dinner jacket and bow tie???
    Well, of course, why not ... especially as you wear it so well !!!
    Xxx - K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally I'd start off in trousers and shirt as well but inevitably that's how I'd end up.
      I don't dress up often nowadays so felt good to wear it.

      Delete
  3. This seems like perfect attire for a swingers festive party, as well as celebrating at home. Definitely pleased to see you've brought it out and shared with us all. N x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore the jacket to 5 swinger Christmas parties in a row and it's the only time I've ever felt comfortable wearing one.
      It doesn't come out the wardrobe much anymore but then I don't get invited to these things now I'm single. It felt good to wear it again and maybe one day I'll have someone to wear it to another party with :)

      Delete