Monday 1 November 2021

Tenga Easy Beat Egg Wavy Cool Edition - Review and Comparison

In my job I occasionally have to test products and provide feedback on them. Never have I done a product review until now and if all goes well this will be the first of many.

Back in 2019 I received my first ever masturbator in the form of an Easy Beat Egg Wavy Cool Edition from Tenga. At the time I tried it out but never put my thoughts down into a review despite considering it many times. Recently I received another Tenga Egg but this time it was a Wavy II Cool Edition. What has changed?

Inspecting the outer packaging and labelling shows some minor changes to the layout of the wording but the background design gives more of a hint. Previously it showed waves with every other row being slightly thicker than the one in between whereas now that thick line is thicker and there is also vertical line spiralling down. Fairly bold changes but do they translate to change of the actual product?



Upon opening them both up I can confirm that the design changes are both external and internal. The pattern change confers to the internal texture of the egg. No other changes are apparent.

Both eggs come with instructions and 1 sachet of cool lotion placed inside a plastic insert to maintain the eggs shape and stability before use. The insert, instructions and sachet of lotion are standard in all the Tenga products I have purchased so far.

Use of the eggs is fairly straightforward, remove insert, squeeze lotion inside and then slide over penis to desired stretch. The sensation from each is slightly different due to the different textures with the added cooling sensation from the cool lotion.

Overall these are good products and highly recommended whether it's as a first time user, convenient toy for those work related hotel stays, experienced user or even something for a teasing session between a couple.

To view the variety of eggs and other fantastic pleasure toys from Tenga visit the below regional links




Feel free to comment on this post if you liked the review, found it helpful or additional details that would help. This is my first review and time permitting I would like to do more to help people find the toys to enhance their play and pleasure.


No comments:

Post a Comment