Thursday 10 February 2022

February Photofest 2022 - Day 10 The Thighs The Limit

 So far this year has been a roller coaster ride for me  and I’m still trying to get the balance right. This past week I’ve learnt to keep myself in check and not put undue pressure on myself or my relationship, but also I can ask when I can see her next without feeling guilty for asking now the busy chaotic period is over. Still not at the boyfriend/lover stage yet but I’m working on it. There’s  something about this lady that is keeping me hooked, other than the fact she has not run away screaming from my openness. 

I also realised that I’ve become more confident when in a conversation with my future boss I actually said how much of a pay increase I expected in my new role. Turns out that I was not far off what they were trying to negotiate.

Next week starts the return of a yearly emotional roller coaster ride that started in 1999. This year I have new and old friends in my life to help me through and a whole new outlook on life.




No comments:

Post a Comment