Monday 14 February 2022

Be My Valen(tie)n

After the events of the past few days I was wondering if I would feel up to putting together a Valentines pic for February Photofest. I couldn't think of a pic to take as my thoughts were elsewhere and probably still are. However I know that to be true to myself and my new found confidence I had to try. This image is actually inspired by something I've recently started looking into and would love to explore more. I will happily be the rigger or the subject being roped but to fully appreciate it there would have to be a connection as it could only be done when both of us are trusting enough.



 

1 comment:

  1. I hope you enjoy exploring this further. Don't discount self tying too, it's such an amazing act of self care for me. It's saved my life on more than one occasion.

    ReplyDelete