Friday 8 July 2011

Dom Week 1

Well the first week of honing my dom skills began and what an eventful week it was. The initial tasks were set to my two subs and a special one set to my loaned sub. Simple tasks to start with to test them to see how they would fair, and how much they wanted to serve me.

The results were very pleasing as my subs enthusiastically proceeded to do the first task set and eagerly awaited the next one. Some improvisation was required at times which was expected but the results were most suitable. As the week progressed I tested them further and sometimes an unexpected twist arose which made the tasks more special with pleasing results. Finally for the last task I gave them a twist they weren't expecting, I told them to put to use everything they had learnt and be creative and come up with something to please me for my birthday. The results were very surprising and indeed pleasing. Also at the end of the week my loan sub delivered her special task which was also very pleasing.

Due to creativity and not wanting to be too repetitive I will not be tasking them everyday from now on. I will try and set them something a little more taxing which may not always be finished in a day. I'm sure there will be protests at this but this is my choice and they will like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment