Sunday 26 June 2011

Honing my dom skills

Recently I had begun to question whether I had what it takes to be as dominant as she wanted. I had tried with her but there will always be things I say and suggest that make her laugh, such is the way when you've been married as long as us. Thankfully I still surprise her and catch her off guard every now and then.

Suddenly things changed and I received an email not only answering me with some advice I'd requested but also an offer that I had to think about. I had been offered the loan of his sub to practice my dom skills on, and although I wasn't too sure at first I decided to take the offer up as it was too good to refuse.

Normally I do not get luck come in three's but this week has been one of those. Shortly after the email I had a chat with a follower on twitter who hinted she was looking for a dom with possible futures meets. Not one to back away from an opportunity I enquired more and after a couple of days we came to an agreement and I gained my own online sub.

The third opportunity arose tonight as I was chatting with yet another follower. We had been chatting openly and recently exchanged dm's but tonight the tone was different so I asked her what was wrong. She explained she was unhappy and needed attention she was receiving from her current dom and jokingly said she wished I was her dom. Well I was surprised so questioned why and at the end of our conversation I had gained my third sub.

Next week I start tasking them and in the process my learning to be a better dom. I will update on my progress as the weeks go by.

No comments:

Post a Comment