Tuesday 30 July 2019

A Kinky Poem

Several years back I put a small piece of poetry on my fetlife profile. Today I felt the urge to revisit that and embellish it more in an attempt to push myself.

Trembling

Trembling from that first clumsy contact
Trembling from that first hello
Trembling from that first eye contact
Trembling from that first kiss
Trembling from that first touch
Trembling from the teasing
Trembling from the first restraint
Trembling from the removal of clothing
Trembling from the first sting from the hand
Trembling from the second sting from the crop
Trembling from the caress of the welts after
Trembling with anticipation from the pleasure about to be received
Trembling from the release
Trembling from the submission given
Trembling from fear of rejection
Don't ever stop trembling for me


Wicked Wednesday... a place to be wickedly sexy or sexily wicked

1 comment: